Thursday, November 15, 2001

I have officially become an exhibitionist of the electronic age. Read my thoughts. Accept my typos. Worship me.

This little blogger was inspired my my friend Seth's, whose was in turn inspired by friends of his...and so on, and so on. Admittedly this is an interesting little tool that should be entertaining for blowing off steam and making some sort of impact on the Web.

Briefly, I recently moved from my home in Madison, where I spend 14 years earning an English/Creative Writing degree from the UW, to Bellevue, Washington. I've been here about a month and a half now and over all things seem good. I moved here to take a job at WizKids; a game company that makes cool, little, painted, plastic miniatures. The work isn't hard, but there's a lot of it and lots of organizing -- never my strongest suit -- but it's going well. My social life is less than stellar, but I only know the people I work with, so I can't expect miracles. I dedicate most of my time to work and going to the gym (five times a week), so that leaves surprisingly little time for other things.

I just moved into a new apartment after spending the last month and a half cooped up in a small bedroom during most of my free hours. I can see now that prison isn't all I thought it was cracked up to be when I was a wee lad.

To start with this blog won't be very hi-tech because I don't know how to do any coding or programming for Websites. Hopefully soon I will learn how to create links to different things and show you some of the cool things I do with my time.

Right now, I'm going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home