Monday, December 17, 2001

I met with my personal trainer on Saturday (no I'm not rich, I'm just at a plateau and trying to get off) and she gave me my "meal plan." It looks okay, but now I have to actually cook. I enjoy cooking, but it takes time. I don't like that aspect of it. Ugh, just what I need is something else that takes time.

I may stop collecting comics. I really enjoy them, but I just have too damn many of them and they're a pain to deal with. It bums me out to consider it, but I've collected them for over 20 years and I think that may be enough. Too bad, 'cuz there's some good stuff being produced right now.

So, last Wednesday I had a date. That date took a long time to set up because of she wasn't comfortable calling me, but was perfectly fine with me contacting her. Anyway, while all that was going on I was also corresponding with someone from some personals. We talked Saturday and I asked her out for dinner that night since I figured we wouldn't get a chance to meet again until after the new year. Anyway, we met and she seems very nice and cute. I'm not sure if I'm "in" to her, but we had a good time. She's 25 and seems a little young to me. Attitude-wise, not age-wise. I don't have a problem with dating someone 25, but age is pretty relative.

Work is good. Awfully busy before the holidays, though. I have off all of next week and then return to work on the 3rd, so I need to work ahead to stay on top of everything. Luckily not much work gets done in that time period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home