Friday, December 14, 2001

I ran Champions last night. It went well. It's always interesting to start gaming with a new group of people. Eveeryone has to sort of feel their way as to what's acceptable to everyone else. I think we have a pretty good group, but it's funny (and slightly annoying) to see people change their character in play because a situation comes up that they (as player) really chafe because they don't want their character to behave the way they said their character would. (For example, a character that holds all life sacred being played by a player who'd prefer to just kill.) Oh, well, we'll see how it goes. Overall I think the first couple of games have gone well.

I picked up Massive Attack's Mezzanine. It's very cool. I think they used some of the music from it in either The Matrix or Pi. I'm not sure which.

But it's good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home