Tuesday, January 08, 2002

Wow. I can't believe I haven't posted anything since last week. I've been a total slacker. Although, really, not much has been happening here.

I went out Friday night with a women whose personal I answered online. She's nice enough, but I don't think I'm interested. Everything is a competition to her and she generalizes a lot. That seems like a weird thing to say but it started to get on my nerves and I thought, "I'd rather be at home, than here with her." That wasn't a good sign. So anyway, now I have to tell her to go away. Luckily Joanna is back from England and I hope to go out with her sometime soon. I'm going to call her tonight. I've also been talking/corresponding with a woman who responded to my personals ad. She seems nice and I think we're going to meet this week for drinks. We get along well over the phone, we'll see how it goes when we're in proximity to each other.

Other than that, last weekend consisted of working out (the trainer kicked my ass), playing board games at my boss' house, and working.

Tonight I'm going home to do laundry, have dinner, and put some empty boxes (and not-so-empty boxes) in the basement storage unit.

Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home