Wednesday, October 08, 2003

It's been mega-movie-watching week for me. Thursday I went to see Secondhand Lions, Friday The Rundown, Saturday Underworld, Sunday School of Rock, Monday Confessions of a Dangerous Mind. Happily, most of them were pretty darn good, although Underworld was underwhelming.

Saturday I went into Seattle to get comics with some friends that live downtown, then we went to the movie, then had dinner. We had a good time. It's good to get some more people to do things with. Sunday evening I ran my sporadic D&D game. It went well, but I started to get a sore throat over the course of the evening that has blossomed into a full-fledged head cold now. It was worse yesterday, but I visited the doctor last night -- more so I could get some medicine for my throat if my cold decided to move there when it was done with my sinuses, than it was to take care of my head cold, but he gave me some decongestants, too, so that's cool. I'm feeling better today and slept very soundly last (Tuesday) night.

Because of the cold I'm having a hard time concentrating, but I'm still making progress on things at work.

The new head of sculpting is in town this week, so Monday night I went to dinner with he and Brian (another sculptor). Then last night I went to Brians to have pizza and watch a movie. It was nice and relaxing. Tonight we're going out again to have dinner at Africando in Seattle. It should be good. I'll let you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home