Thursday, September 18, 2003

I've been very good the last couple of days about going to the gym and watching what I'm eating. I realized the other night that I really haven't been serious about the gym all summer. Sure, I've been travelling a lot, but even so, I've been slacking. No more of that. I'm being good and not skipping out on the going to the gym anymore.

Tonight I skipped out of work a little after five and went down to Broadway to the Garage to go bowling and have some dinner. It was a lot of fun. There were ten of us, we practiced, had some drinks and bowled two games. My scores were nothing exciting, but I did get four or five strikes, so that was cool.

I have very little else to say, so I think I'm going to go watch more of the second season of Angel.

Oh, note to Donna: Update your damn blog a little more often! Slacker!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home