Wednesday, September 17, 2003

The mother of one of the guys I work with died yesterday. She'd apparently been denying she was ill for quite some time and when it finally became so bad that she went to the doctor they said she probably only had a couple of days. They were right. Yes, that's bad, but the real bummer is that this guy's grandmother just died a few weeks ago and they expect his step-father to go soon, too.

Anyway, that all prompts me to say: Love ya, Mom. Take care of yourself.

Switching gears: I got a call from the folks publishing my magazine and they're no longer going to be able to do that. Kind of a bummer -- and I don't really know what else to say. Before they announce anything they want to know if I have any ideas of what I might do with it. I have none, but maybe that's all right.

Oh, tomorrow night I'm going bowling with friends from work, and then Sunday I'm going to see Allegria; that's the cirque de soleil that's in town. I've never seen a show like that and I'm willing to be convinced, but I really don't see what the big deal is. I'll fill you in after I see it.

I have to run out and buy some new blue jeans, then go to the gym.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home