Wednesday, February 11, 2004

I've gone round and round on this topic before, but I really need to rededicate to taking care of myself. I've been slacking on going to the gym and on eating right. And it's been going on for a long time. I don't know what happened, but I have to force myself to get back into it. Every day that I don't do this is another day farther from my goal. More than that really, because everyday sets be back a bit as well as is a day I don't make progress.

Anyway, I will do better. Especially since this year I'll be doing a lot more traveling, so it will be harder than normal to stay at the weight and in the shape I currently am. I may try walking more, simply because the gym has lost a lot of its luster for me. I don't think I'll cut it out completely, but I have to try something different and walking is very healthy.

This week -- or what's left of it -- should be pretty exciting; by Thursday we should know is Shane is coming back, Friday is the Red Dress party, and Saturday Shane will return (assuming everything goes as we think it will) and it's Valentine's Day. Jen has to work, it turns out, but we'll still do something that day. Then Sunday we're to go to a hockey game, and Monday I leave for a couple days in New York.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home