Friday, June 29, 2007

New

New photos of the house and the yard are now in the Flickr stream (in the right-hand column of this page). Check them out if you're interested in seeing what the house looks like in the Spring/Summer months.

I finally received the SoyJoy bars I ordered a while ago. I haven't eaten one yet, but I will report when I do. I also followed the agreement to give two of the three away; so Julia has one and Julia's mom has the other. Here's photos of the product, in case you want to pick some up.



Jason will probably be very excited to see that I'm blogging about a product. Mostly I'm doing it so you can see that SoyJoy's little promo actually worked and I received the product.

That's all the advertising for now.

2 Comments:

At July 01, 2007 7:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm...phytoestrogens and trypsin inhibitors! Go soy!

 
At July 02, 2007 7:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ack, allergenic protein sequences! Go soy, go away!

Your flowers look lovely, Jon. Credit to you and Julia on the garden.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home