Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Rambling Guy

I've noticed, and this should come as no surprise to anyone who's read this blog over time, that I tend to write rambling posts that offer a recap of activities as opposed to posting about a specific item, signing off, then posting about another specific item.

Of course, considering that I started this as a way for people to keep up with what I was doing with my life after I moved to Seattle, I suppose my "recap" posts are understandable. Even so, maybe it's time to move beyond the recaps and start posting about, I don't know, other things.

So, my question for you dozen or two readers is this: Would you rather have me break my posts down into bite-sized snippets, a single topic at a time, or would you rather read my normal, unfettered, ramblings? Leave me some comments or email me directly.

Bye.

5 Comments:

At October 03, 2007 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Write it how it comes to mind, Jon.

MCRP

PS I note that the blog fraud checker is having me type "rajwkih" which I am choosing to define as "rajwkih, n. pl s., a piece of information written by a third party pertaining to a Hindu prince or one wishing to be or have the attributes of such a prince."
Make a meme. Do me proud.

 
At October 03, 2007 9:25 PM, Blogger Seth Johnson said...

I concur. You should write whatever and however you want to write. That's what makes blogs great.

The moment you start writing how someone else thinks you should, they should be paying you.

 
At October 04, 2007 5:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Bleep em.

It's your space, it belongs to you. Tell us what you want to, when you want to. AS someone who goes "dark" for weeks at a time, I know how hard it is to just sit and write for no reason at all.

Especially when I could sit and write for cold, hard $$ with the same neurons. When a friend chooses to write something he knows a friend will see (or at least have access to, it's a gift.

People who complain about receiving gifts should be punched in the face. But that's just me...

 
At October 07, 2007 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with everything written so far! Even the face punching.



Wait...



Especially the face punching.



-Scott

 
At October 09, 2007 8:35 PM, Blogger Donna said...

These are very wise words:

"The moment you start writing how someone else thinks you should, they should be paying you."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home