Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Happy . . . Disappointed

I found out today that my mom and my grandma are coming for a visit next month and they picked up their tickets today. The last time they were here was five years ago, so it'll be good to show them the house and have them meet Julia's family. I'm sure we'll have a good time.

After running around after work (because I forgot to give Julia her house keys) I got back out to the Eastside just in time for my first session playing in the Warhammer game, but we discovered that out characters had been misplaced, so we couldn't play.

Instead we played a game of Ricochet Robots. On any other day it might have been fun, but I wasn't really into it because I'd had my heart set on Warhammer. Ah, well. Hopefully next week we'll be able to play.

Starting tomorrow I'm diving into my next freelance project. I have 30,000 words to write by the end of October and I really need to get started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home