Sunday, September 23, 2007

Quick Note

I just wanted to log in and type something here while I had a couple of minutes.

It's been an interesting week. I went to the Xeko, Mission: Indonesia launch party that I did game design work on back in January. Had a bit of a run-in with Shane there, but everything's fine and I mostly mention it just so I can relflect back on just how unhappy I was that night.

I also got a call Thursday during the day about a job, so I have an interview coming up this week. I'm looking forward to it.

Saturday Julia and I trekked to the eastside of the state to her sister's new "cabin" for a party to celebrate their mom's birthday. It was fun, but a really long day.

Then Julia woke up sick this morning even though she'd felt it coming on yesterday and tried to head it off with drugs, rest, and NyQuil. So, she rested today while I wrote.

Yep, I wrote all day and have about 5,000 words done now. Which is pretty good if I do say so myself.

Now I'm going to rest my eyes. Or maybe read some comics.

Guess which one I'll actually do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home