Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hello Again

I'm sorry for not posting for a while. And I won't subject you to a long, detailed recap of what I've been up to. The short version is:

January 31st was my last day at Microsoft.

I'm still looking for work and I have an interview at Microsoft next week.

Since the middle of January, Julia and I have been very busy emptying, cleaning, and fixing the house to put it on the market . . . which happened today! Check it out here. Wish us luck.

We saw There Will Be Blood a couple of weeks ago. I thought the acting was great, but the movie didn't excite me.

We're still watching Alias on DVD and we're into the 3rd season.

I'm working on getting some things listed on eBay. I hope to have some things up soon, but I'm still collecting information and taking pictures.

I've been reading a lot of graphic novels and collections of comics that I've had lying around for a long time. Maybe I'll get a list together and post it.

I haven't been gaming because I've been busy with the house, but I think I'm going to be able to play as of this weekend. That'll be nice.

And I think that's about it.

I'll post again soon. Most of my time is my own again, so I should have the time.

2 Comments:

At February 15, 2008 6:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We missed you, Jon!

-Kevin R-R

 
At February 16, 2008 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

seconded!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home