Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Catching Up

I brought my computer to lunch with me so I could do a quick update.

Julia had lunch with her mom last week on Friday and the idea of moving into a new (as in "newly built") home came up. She did some checking around and we looked at two model homes last weekend and they looked great. Over the last week we've talked about the move a couple of times and there are potential problems, but it looks like the upside is worth the risk. And my girl is pretty condifent that we can do it, so I'm on board.

Also on the housing front; after many (eight) attempts to show people the condo, we finally have someone actually show up last week Sunday. She really liked it and called us the next day to take it. We met here later in the week and she signed the lease, then moved in on Friday. Speedy! That was great because we were worried we'd miss a full month's rent, but we only missed out on only a week-and-a-half.

Other than that I've been working and looking for work because my contract is up at the end of the month. That's not so fun to think about, but I hope to find something good soon. Let me know if you have any leads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home