Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last!

It's my last post of the year!

Considering how stressful much of the year was, it ended up being pretty good. We sold out old house, moved into the new one, bought the new one (in that order), and are loving it -- especially now that we're pretty much moved in and settled.

My work with Green Ronin has been a high point for me. I really enjoy it and the extra money is very helpful. It's also been so nice to get the chance to do some creative work that I feel is going somewhere. This work also reminds me that I need to do some writing/game creation of my own.

My day job? Meh. It's better than last time, but it's not what I want to be doing. And I've already begun to worry about being unemployed when the contract is over in July. I'm very motivated to find something full-time again. I need a job-job for financial and mental health reasons. A regular check is very soothing to me.

Gaming has been good, although a bit spotty over the last couple of months due to the holidays and such. Regardless, it's been fun. Plus, I really enjoy the guys I'm gaming with, which is great. It's taken far too long to get to this point, but I'm happy it's all come together like it has.

At the start of December Julia and I celebrated our third annivesary -- and we got engaged. I love that girl.

I think that's about it for my yearly recap. Things are generally good with one or two things that definitely need improving. And those are already being worked on, so I'm hoping next year is even better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home