Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Clever Headline

I'm tired from staying up too late last night gaming and I'm headachey for some reason. Plus it's really warm in here, which is sort of uncomfortable. All of those things combined are making it very difficult for me to concentrate well enough to do much, so I thought I'd write a quick note here to see if I could get back on track.

At lunch today I called to set up an appointment with the doctor for a regular checkup. I have medical coverage right now, so I figured I should take advantage of it. I'll be making a dentist appointment soon, too.

The treadmill has been broken in. Julia's used it a couple of times and I've used it once. I made a poor choice in footwear (slippers) and my feet have been a bit sensitive for the last couple of days, but I think I'm going to use it again tonight anyway. It's very nice to have that in the house and I'm going to take advantage of it.

This week has been good, despite being back at work full-time again. I sort of liked working a couple days, then having a day or two off, then working two days, repeat. It even looks like my gaming sessions have both recovered from the holidays, which is good.

This last weekend Julia had tickets to go to a wedding show in Seattle with her mom and sister. She collected a lot of good information and business cards. We're still working out how the wedding will be handled, but at least we're armed now. I spent the time she was at the show writing and editing for Green Ronin and I managed to finish one project. I have to start on the next right away, but it's only 5,000 words, so that won't be bad. (Even if it is due on the 19th.)

Sunday, I gamed and then we had a birthday dinner for Julia's sister at the Cheesecake Factory in Bellevue. I even ran into one of the old sculptors from WizKids (Elizabeth Mars, for those who know her).

Okay, time to get back to it. I don't feel anymore cogent, but maybe some aspirin will help. Off I go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home