Sunday, November 15, 2009

Fast Times

It shouldn't surprise me that the weekend goes quickly when I don't leave work until after 6:30, and am at work for six hours on Saturday. I tried to get ahead on some things at work Saturday, but then I ended up erasing a bunch of work from the day before, so I stopped in hopes that someone could tell me how to revert back to an older copy of what I was working on. We'll see how that goes.

Jim and I walked to work on Friday and on the way home we decided to stop at a little Chinese restaurant we'd seen, but never been to for dinner. It was good. Nice little, hole-in-wall place. It was certainly a nice change of pace from my usual fare.

The portions of Saturday not spent at work were spent playing more Dragon Age on the computer and watching a movie. The day was very short, it seemed.

Sunday, today, I slept in, played more, did laundry, went to see a matinee of the movie 2012, and worked on some things for Green Ronin.

And now my weekend is over.

I'm so looking forward to spending a few days at home with Julia over Thanksgiving.

Okay, time for me to do some more reading for Green Ronin, then relax a bit before bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home