Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Search Continues

With Jim gone, my landlady had me put up an information sheet at work to find a new renter for his room. We'll see how that goes. I think it'll be a little while before the room is claimed again simply because she's headed out of town for work soon and won't have time to get serious about the search until she returns.

Work is good. I finished up a pretty interesting section today and I was pretty impressed with how it turned out -- which means it turned out exactly like I'd conceived of it. I also had my review at work this week and that was favorable. They're very happy with the quality of the work I do and everything else was good, too, so I'm happy about that.

At home I've been working like a crazy person on the DC game for Green Ronin. Lots of emails to answer and take care of along with editing and organizing. I enjoy it, though, so that's good. It's also been a lot of fun to see people's reactions to the previews we've been posting on the Green Ronin Website. There's always a naysayer or two, but the preponderance of comments have been really positive. I like that. Oh, and I was interviewed on a podcast today, in case you're interested.

I got a call from the doctor today about an ultrasound I had last week on my liver. Turns out I need to take better care of myself and lose some weight. Man, I wish it were that easy. The one thing I know will be good about the situation I'm in right now is that with Jim gone I'll be walking a lot more. Even more than when I first moved here (because he would often pick me up and drop me off from work and now that's not an option). Of the four days so far this week I've walked about 11 miles and tomorrow I'll tack on another 3.5. That should certainly help burn some calories.

Now it's time to read and relax.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home