Thursday, November 29, 2001

Another long day. I did make it over to the office of the storage unit and paid the balance of the bill, so everything is a go for my new apartment. When I get home this evening I'll spend some time unpacking and making it a little more liveable before my first guest (Tim) arrives to spend a few days on the $25 futon. I figure I'll spend most of this weekend's freetime unpacking, too.

I actually managed to pretty much get caught up at work yesterday, so I no longer feel like I'm going crazy with tons of stuff that I need to do. Really it's just an illusion, I still have a lot of things to do, but very few of them are organizational in nature. Instead I have a lot of writing to do, which is much easier for me than being organized. I really have to work at being that "together."

I've done a pretty darn good job of keeping in touch with everyone back home and around the country, except maybe Karen, but it's not like we talked much after she left Madison anyway. I hope everyone on MonkeyFan (you'll know what that is if you're supposed to) can make it to Vegas for the February convocation. That would be very cool. I like those people.

Time for dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home