Tuesday, December 04, 2001

Lookime! Lookime! I'm an updating fool!

I don't really have much to say, but I thought I'd take a break for a couple minutes and do some writing.

One of my friends (Stephanie) asked me if it felt weird to write an online journal and if I found it distrubing that people I don't know might read it -- or people I mention might read it. And my response is, no. I don't put anything here that I have any trouble sharing with other people. Maybe it's slightly exhibitionist (not as much as Joe Matt's excellent Peep Show) but really I think it's kind of fun to be able to keep a number of people up to date on what's going on in my life without actually corresponding with them. Hmmm, maybe that's not entirely true; I think what I write here is more for me than anyone, but I don't care if anyone reads it. This is just a damn good place to write things down and get them out of my system and "on paper." Maybe that only makes sense to me, but I doubt it.

Here's a surprise -- I have a lot more work to do, so I'm gonna get to it. And later tonight I might get to play Little Fears. Very cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home