Thursday, January 17, 2002

Okay, once again I am a total slacker. It's now been over a week since I updated this site. I don't want you to feel like I'm neglecting you, but I've really been concentrating on work lately, so I don't get much time during the day to screw around.

The apartment continues to shape up. I have almost everything unpacked, put together and organized. I went out last night and bought a multimedia storage rack (Target, $24.99) because my collection had grown beyond the space I had to store it. Happily, I also picked up some plants! Yes, I seem excited about that -- and really, I can't tell you why. I think somewhere in my head I beleive that a house isn't a living place until it has plants in it. Every day when I walked in I felt like there was something missing. I'll find out tonight if plants really add that "something."

Cool thing! I just had a short meeting with the lead designer here at the office and he said, "So, you've said in the past that you were interested in design work; we're looking for someone to manage the Marvel line. Interested?" HA! Am I interested!? Hell, yes, was my response. So I need to get him a resume/C.V. and a cover letter by the end of the day today or tomorrow. So, yeah. I'm pretty jazzed. I'm not sure if I'll get it, but it's very possible due to my passing familiarity with comics.

Woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home