Wednesday, January 23, 2002

Yes, yes, I know. I haven't updated again for a while. So, I suck.

It's very late and I'm wrapping up writing some rules for a new Marvel game we're working on. If they like it I may be able to design full time. Right now it's just extra work -- but it's more fun than my normal work, so that's good.

Last weekend my friend, Brian, from Tampa came to town for an interview. He stayed with me and it was awfully good to see him. He's been officially unemployed for over a year, but he's been doing a lot of freelancing and substitute teaching so he's keeping busy. He and his wife are a bit concerned because he doesn't seem to be really interested in anything. Nothing he's passionate about. I really can't understand that. There are so many things I get excited about. I would hate to be in his position. We talked about it a bit and he really seems to be...adrift, I guess. I hope he gets things in order and can find a muse.

I'm going to be very tired tomorrow and I have a lot of work to do, so I better get rolling. Time for bed.

Oh, I'll be updating soon with some things I saved in an e-mail for this here little blog. I don't even remember what they are right now, but I'm sure they're damn interesting.
I'm listening to Pat McCurdy's Fainting With Happiness CD right now. Fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home