Wednesday, April 03, 2002

Gahh! My archives disappeared, but Seth showed me how to fix it. I hope. So if you see archives off to the left all is cool. If not, well, we have a problem.

I'm trying to decide if I should go to the gym or try to finish all my work-related and non-work-related writing tonight. I kind of feel like taking the evening off, but who knows. I'll try to power through it and see what I can do.

For anyone that cares; I received and email from Andrew as he was waiting for the moving crew. They were coming today to move him from L.A. back to Atlanta. What fun.

My taxes (well, more appropriately, Corsair's) are causing some big problems at the moment. I can't find everything and I'm not back in Wisconsin to find it all. Very annoying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home