Tuesday, April 02, 2002

This looks like something out of Star Wars, but it's real. Cool.

Damn, I'm still agonizing over whether or not to move back, but right now I'm really feeling like it might be the way to go. I really like where I am now, but I don't know if or where I'd be employable if I stayed here. Whereas the job back in Madison leaves me open to any number of other possibilities in the future. And I miss my friends and family. I miss having a social life. I'm not locked in a closet here, but neither am I having much fun or meeting cool people, or anyone else for that matter.

I need to write more. Despite the amount of time I spend at work, I really need to set aside time to just write. I worked all weekend on an article and only wrote about 1600 words, then last night I added at least that many words in two hours. Annoying! Work smarter, not harder.

I'm currently in the middle of Shakespeare in Love. The next DVD on the shelf is The Sixth Sense. Then I only have a mere handful of DVDs to watch and I can buy some new ones...or get cable...or move home, er, back to Madison.

Maybe it should tell me something that I still call Madison home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home