Thursday, March 28, 2002

I just went to see Blade II with some of the guys from work -- instead of playing our regular Thursday night game. I have to say that it was a lot better than I thought it would be. Very fast paced, very ridiculous, and a hell of a lot of fun. Ron Perelman as the tough-guy leader of the anti-Blade vampire team was an odd choice (don't get me wrong, he pulled it off), but even so, it was pretty cool.

Pop culture update: I'm watching SE7EN. It amazes me that that Website is still up and running. Weird. I guess they've updated it with more information about the DVD set, but even so, that movie's about seven (heh) years old. I think the next DVDs on the shelf are Shakespeare in Love, the Toy Story three DVD set, Tremors, X-Men, and maybe Strange Days. I know there's one I'm forgetting right after Shakespeare in Love. Damn, I hate when I do that.

The weather here is kind of freaking me out. I feel like it's May instead of the end of March. Everything is blooming, leaves are coming in on the trees, people talking about heyfever. It's a little weird. I suppose it's normal for here, but it's darn odd to me.

I was bummed to hear that Dudley Moore, Milton Berle, and Billy Wilder died. The only one that really surprises me is Dudley Moore. He's only 66.

That's all for now. I'm going to talk to Tim tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home