Monday, April 08, 2002

I don't know what's up, but I posted something earlier and it hasn't shown up on the blog. I can see that the page where I write and edit thinks that my previous post is up, so maybe it'll appear when I post this. Let's hope. I'm sure you'll find it very exciting.

I have to create a bunch of scenarios for my second job at work. I really enjoy making this stuff up, but I'm really getting burned out by working all the time. I think I've worked that last four or five weekends without a break and it sucks. Tonight I have to ditch out on going to the gym again and I really don't like doing that for work. Maybe I'll make up for it tomorrow.

I'm working my way through the Toy Story commentary track now. It's already pretty interesting and I'm only a few minutes in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home