Thursday, April 18, 2002

So Seth posted a link to a guy who lives next to an urban redneck. The site is great. It's written well and tells a very funny story about what happens with the redneck neighbor, but what's really amazing is when you get to the bottom of the page and see how many people have visited the site since it launched on April 6th(?), 2002. Wow!

My life? Well I'm still warring with myself about moving back or staying here. I've talked about this before -- and believe me, I'm as tired of it as you are -- but I'm really having a hard time with it. I thought the other day that I was definitely moving back, but now I'm not sure. I think the problem is that I can easily see the advantages and drawbacks to each. And the timing is wrong, wrong, wrong. Six months ago or six months from now would have been perfect. Perfect! Anyway, the vote right now is at a stalemate again. Let me know if you have any ideas or advice for me.

Now it's time to move my desk to my new location (for my new job here at the office) and then go home and have dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home