Monday, September 16, 2002

Weekend update: I went to the gym every day this weekend, played a Champs game on Saturday afternoon, and went out to dinner with a bunch of people from work. It was a good time and I had some very good Thai food.

Sunday picked up comics, came to work for a bit, then went to see My Big Fat Greek Wedding because my mom and sister liked it so well. It's been doing amazingly well apparently (I'm so out of touch with entertainment news since I'm cable T.V.less) and reached the $100 million-dollar mark this weekend. That's great. I liked the movie and really enjoyed seeing John Corbett again. I really like him (he's the male lead, in case you don't know actors by name).

I've been really good about eating lately because I've been frustrated by some weight gain lately. It's time to get serious and behave. I'll let you know how it goes.

Now I'm going home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home