Monday, September 02, 2002

I had a good three-day weekend. I went to Bumbershoot with a couple of people from work and their friends. It was particularly cool because they wanted to see all the bands that I wanted to see, so there weren't any awkward moments or confusion about splitting up and getting back together. We went to see Ani Difranco and Concrete Blonde in the afternoon and then later in the evening caught part of Zuco 103 (a foreign band that I'll have to find out more about) and Lou Reed. We were all in the mood to leave, so we only saw a couple minutes of him.

When I walked into Seattle Center I saw one of the women that used to work with us and her husband. That was pretty weird. It was literally within two minutes of walking in the place. All these thousands of people and there's two people I know.

The rest of the weekend was spent going to the gym, watching the cats, watching movies, or doing work. Oh, I also worked on a game I have to run Tuesday.

That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home