Tuesday, September 24, 2002

Well, I haven't stayed at work and actually worked on work stuff until this late in a looong time. I had to babysit for about and hour tonight and after Clementine's dad came to pick her up I decided to go back to work. I have a deadline that I really want to get out from under for some new rules and I think I've wrapped them up tonight. Or, at least as wrapped as they're going to get in my state of mind. (I'm sure this seems fairly well written, but lemme tell ya, it's slow going.)

Anyway, work is good and busy. I'm be happy when this project is done and we can all start tearing it apart so I can reconstruct it again.

I went to the gym this weekend and had some good workouts. Actually had sore triceps and sore legs at the same time. Saturday night I went out with a new woman at work. I had to pick her up at her parents' house (about 45 minutes away), which was a little odd. I kind of felt like it was a date, but it wasn't. I haven't had to meet someone's parents in a long time. They were very nice. Anyway, we went out to dinner and met up with a friend of hers who I've been trying to meet up with again since my birthday dinner when she showed up. I don't know if anything will happen, but I swear to God I'm going to ask her out. Enough lazing about for me. Time to be active, not passive. We had a good time. They're both from the area, so they gave me the nickel tour of their home town (their homes, high school, grade school, the old crappy part of town where the hookers used to hang out, and Sheepie -- the sheep that's kept in a fenced area near their homes. Weird.) It was fun, though.

Sunday was spent at the gym and at work. Oh, I picking up comics with one of the guys from work and his daughter (Clementine, mentioned above.)

I'd write more, but I'm tired. I'm going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home