Thursday, October 10, 2002

All sorts of things happening in the last couple of days.

First; a couple of women from work invited me and a bunch of others over for a pumpkin-carving night next Friday. I think I already mentioned that and the birthday party on the Thursday immediately preceeding it.

Second; a guy at work has invited a number of us over for Scrabble night on Thursday the 24th.

Third; I received an email from a woman that used to work here to got for dinner this weekend sometime with her and her husband.

Fourth; this same woman has a physical trainer as a friend and she's going to hook me up with her to talk about some things and go over a new workout plan. At a pretty reasonable rate, too! That'll happen sometime next week, I think.

Fifth; I received an email out of the blue from a woman I saw a couple of times last Fall/Winter. She'd like to get together this weekend. I figured, what the heck. I may as well see if a year makes a difference in person. She's nice enough, just no spark -- and, if I recall correctly, she was awfully competitive, which I'm not really into. We'll see how that goes.

Sixth; Saturday I have to help some people move.

Lots of stuff going on around here. A couple of fun things before I flee to the game store, grab some dinner, and make up some invoices for Corsair.

I've almost finished watching all of the commentary tracks on The Limey. Someone at work lent me Blood: The Last Vampire, it's anime, but it's supposed to be good. After that I have to buy something new to watch. Hey, it's cheaper than cable!

Yesterday I picked up two computer games for $5 each: Black & White and Warcraft III. Gooooood prices. I also picked up SSX Tricky for the PS2, so I should probably buy one of those soon, too. Oh, and a new T.V. Yikes.

No crying. No hugging. No learning.

Talk to you soon.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home