Wednesday, April 02, 2003

It did my heart good to see how many people I suckered in with my tale of woe.

I'd like to thank:

Greg
Matt
Jefe
Seth
Phil
Liana
Mom & Dad

For letting me know that they fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

My mom and dad were particularly nasty about it. Going so far as to call me and tell me that Dad had to go to the hospital after reading only part of the post because he was so upset that his chest started to hurt. I think that qualifies as an April Fool's Day foul, doesn't it? I mean, everyone else just swore at me and called me bad names. Mom and Dad just got mean!

I forgive them, the big meanies.

Things are going well, although the big project I have to finish in the next few days has been put on hold because the guy who's doing the work on the math portion of it has been out sick for a couple of days. Bummer. It sucks to be late, but I can't blame the guy for getting sick.

Saturday I'm going to play a new boardgame -- Settlers of the Stone Age -- with some of the people from work. It's a variant of Settlers of Cataan. It'll be interesting to see what they've done with it to make it different but still interesting.

I may start a gaming group on Sunday nights, or every other Sunday night here at work. Jefe and Matt, let me know if you're interested. One of the guys has voiced interest in a Mutants & Masterminds game, but we may be able to sway him. I'm in the mood for that or a straight fantasy game.

Oh, my friend Stephanie from Madison has decided it's time to leave there and she's thinking of moving out here. I'm going to try to help her find some work, but it'll be hard. I'll keep you updated.

I'm headed out now to have some dinner, then go to the gym. Talk to you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home