Friday, March 28, 2003

I'm very excited because I got a new computer at work. For some reason my old one was REEEEAAAAAALLLLLLYYYY slow when I tried to open and close emails -- taking in the neighborhood of 10 seconds to do either operation. Ugh. That was annoying. Anyway, our IT guy replaced it and now everything is working very, very well. I am happy.

Work went well today, but for having a ton of stuff to do, I don't feel like I got a lot accomplished, although, really, I did. Does that make sense? Mostly I caught up on things that had languished for a bit. Yesterday I even cleaned up my desk in order to give myself some room to work. That was definitely a good thing.

Tonight I'm going out with some friends, but I'm not drinking because I'm still sick. I get to be the driver, so that's good. It will be fun to get out and relax.

Tomorrow is my first day back to the gym in over two weeks. Yikes, I can't believe it's been that long, but I guess with vacation last week and the relapse of my cold this week I didn't really have many options. I'm looking forward to going back.

I'm going to go grab some food and head into Seattle.

See you later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home