Wednesday, May 28, 2003

I can't beleive I haven't updated since Sunday night. The last few days have been very busy.

Monday I went to the gym and then had a cookout to go to. One of my friends from work invited some of us from work as well as some of his girlfriend's friends over for the holiday. We had a very good time -- talking, playing video games, sampling a veritable smorgasbord of foodstuffs (heh, I just like that way that sounds), and just generally being social. Her friends were a lot of fun and it's nice to meet people not related (directly) to work. I arrived about three o'clock and left at midnight, so it must have been fun.

Tuesday was work, then I went out to dinner with some English distributors that were in town. That was fun because one of the pair was a very lovely young woman that I'd met at a convention a while ago. After dinner I took them into Seattle to their hotel and ended up having drinks with them until around midnight. It was a good time.

Today I've been very demotivated -- but luckily I'm pretty much caught up on work and tomorrow I leave for a convention until next Tuesday. I probably won't update until I return, so have a good week everyone. Now, I'm going to grab some dinner and go to the gym and do some laundry and pack and then go to bed.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home