Wednesday, April 30, 2003

I've felt like it's tomorrow all week.

I don't mean that it's felt like Thursday, but rather, Monday it felt like Tuesday, Tuesday it felt like Wednesday, and today felt like Thursday. Weird. I've had that happen a day at a time, but never for three days straight. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I was in all day Sunday for that photo shoot.

This week hasn't been super exciting, so I hope you're not looking for me to post anything outlandish here. Lots of work -- that I've done a very good job of keeping on top of for the most part, and I've been hitting the gym regularly. Plus, I've been really good about what I'm eating. Let's hope I see some progress soon.

For some reason, my traffic this month has been usually high. I don't think I posted anything amazing, but people are visiting for some reason.

Two people here at work started dating. That will be interesting to watch. It was a lot of fun to see them dance around it for a while. I think they're a good match. Both kinda young, though, so anything could happen.

I have to go and buy a flourescent lightbulb, have some dinner, and go to the gym now. Talk to you soon.

Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home