Thursday, August 28, 2003

Hey everyone, I'm still alive and kicking, but I'm working on a deadline, so that's keeping me from blogging. It's also keeping me from sleeping, being social, going to the gym, and I'm sure a couple of other things that I've forgotten about -- luckily, my creditors will remember and remind me.

Because I've been spending so much time at work I've have little to report. Last weekend I managed to escape for a while to see Gigantic: A Tale of Two Johns, a documentary about the band They Might Be Giants. It was very good and quite entertaining. I also went to my company picnic. Dr. Chris arrived on Saturday and he came with. We had a good time, but Chris was disappointed that we had to lock the beer away because the Shriner's didn't supply us with the liqour license we asked for. Hmm, that sounds like a weird thing to say, doesn't it? To explain: we held the picnic at a golf club/park that's run by the Shriners. They set up the whole thing, but they forgot to get us the liqour license we requested. Luckily we took it back to the office afterwards and sat around watching Shaolin Soccer in the main conference room and drank beer and ate pizza. It was a rough day.

Now, back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home