Tuesday, November 04, 2003

I just spend about $1000 on a new computer, the suite of software for everything to go on it, and two thing I didn't need -- the Freedom Force game that came out last year (hey, it's a cheap super-heroes game...it can't be helped) and the DVD set of Neil Gaiman's Neverwhere series. I read the book last year and was looking forward to the DVDs. Now I have them.

I'm going to have to be a little tight with money to make up for these expenditures, but it should be fine. I'm just excited to have a home computer that I don't have to be afraid will crash at a moments notice (at least no more so than anyone else with a new computer). My old computer was seven or eight years old, so I know something bad will happen to it soon. Tomorrow I hope to have a friend help me install the hard drive from the old on into the new one so we can transfer files. And when I say "help", I mean "do".

I'm headed out to do those things and then play with my new toy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home