Tuesday, January 20, 2004

See? This, here, right now. This is the problem.

It's 1:15a.m. and I'm awake. More importantly I have no desire to go to bed. I could sleep if I laid down, but I don't want to. There are things to do. Things I'd like to do. Now.

I'd like to put together the cabinets I bought Sunday at Ikea. I'd like to vacuum since I bothered to pick up a bag for it the other day. I'd like to take things to my storage unit and get everything reorganized. I'd like to go through all the boxes I have hiding around my apartment and get rid of what I don't need and take the rest to storage.

It's not even that I'm not tired. I am. I could sleep. It's just such a freakin' waste of time. I don't know how everyone can't feel this way.

But I have to force myself to go to bed because I have to get up and get to work in the morning. Man, I wish I didn't have to sleep. That would be great.

I still don't want to go to bed, so I'm going to write some more.

Today was good. I had a productive day at work and managed to finish the presentation for the distributor meeting this Thursday. After work I played Magic with Matt and Ethan -- and I went out to dinner with Ethan and Cathy to the newly reopened Eating Factory. Yes, it's a horrible name. The food was a little better than that, but I was more than a little surprised to learn that the dinner cost about $20.00. Sure, it was all-you-can-eat sushi and seafood (with that name, how could it be anything else?), but it wasn't worth it. Apparently lunches are only about $12.00, so maybe that will be more worthwhile.

After finishing the games with Ethan I headed home, stopped at the grocery store since I didn't actually do any shopping last night like I thought I would, and then picked up around the apartment for a while. And now, here I am.

Ugh, I'm just going to have to go lay down and fall asleep. That sucks. Of course, the sooner I fall asleep, the sooner I wake up. I guess that's a good thing, right?

Okay, I'm going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home