Wednesday, December 17, 2003

I'm back. I tried to update before I left China and Hong Kong, but things didn't work out quite like I'd hoped.

I'm having a hard time typing well right now, so I don't think I'll post anything major right now. Maybe after I've slept -- meaning I'll post tomorrow sometime.

Overall, the trip was excellent. I learned a lot about how our work affects those we work with in Hong Kong, had a good time shopping, and a great time learning more about the area and the people. Admittedly, Hong Kong was more interesting in a modern way, but the whole country became so much more interesting once we'd traveled out of the city and into China. The differences between the HK and the rest of the country were unbelievable. There were very modern cities, but they were interspersed with...hovels is the only work that applies...once you traveled outside the cities or even passed through a less-developed area. I have some pictures that I still have to look through and I'll try to get something posted in the next couple of days.

I'm going to stop now, I don't want to write much in this state. I left Hong Kong at about 9:00am on Wednesday the 17th and arrived in Seattle at about 8:00am on Wednesday the 17th. How's that for time travel?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home