Tuesday, November 16, 2004

I Had a Headline

I was thinking about what I was going to write tonight, but now that I sit down in front of the computer I can't remember what I had in mind for a headline. Curses!

I haven't been sleeping well and I have no idea why. Maybe staying up too late on the weekend threw me off, but I don't think that's it. I go to bed and lay there for a good half hour to an hour, which is bad because I don't normally get to bed until at least 1:00 normally anyway. I'm sure it will even out soon, but it's making me awfully tired.

Monday night I was constructive about it and started working on some ideas in my head for a new story idea. I haven't done any real writing in a while and I think I may have the beginnings of an idea to work on. I have to write up some notes before I really get excited about it. Mostly work some of the kinks out of the idea before I sit down to write.

Monday night I went to dinner with Shana and crew for her birthday proper. We went to Fremont to Bandoleone. It's the same place I went for Partrick's brithday and it was still excellent. This time around I had their dry-seared broccoli because everyone raved about it and they were right to do so. You'd never think broccoli could have so many flavors. It's a bit spendy, but very good for a night out every now and again.

Tuesday I started working on a new release for my game line. I have to get a bunch of it done to send out for testing later in the week. It looks like it'll be a lot of fun to work on, I just wish I had more time to work on it. I'm sure it'll be fine, but I'm feeling rushed -- even though I'm not really. I just have too much other stuff to do. I imagine I'll stay late on Wednesday and do a lot of it in peace and quiet.

(Updated after Kevin pointed out that this post was cut off after "We went to Fremont to . . . ")

4 Comments:

At November 17, 2004 6:17 AM, Blogger Artillery MKV said...

I thought journal entries were supposed to trail off with things like "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . ... " when the writer was dragged off by the Great Old Ones before being able to finish the entry that would provide undeniable proof of their existance. Huh, who would have expected 'Fremont to' to be the last words of a doomed blogger at the hands of cruel and uncaring otherworldly creatures. Unless, of course, this was just Blogger up to its old tricks . . . .in which case never mind the above.

 
At November 17, 2004 6:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jon couldn't type "Aaahhhh" if he were suddenly being dragged off by some eldritch horror. We'd only see that if he were dictating, right?

Dr John

 
At November 17, 2004 9:19 AM, Blogger Jon said...

Fixed!

 
At November 17, 2004 4:38 PM, Blogger Seth Johnson said...

Sure it's fixed, Jon. But where were you before the Elder brought you back?...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home