Friday, November 12, 2004

Weak Week

I don't know. I just don't. This week has been very busy and I spent most of this week in a very bad mood. I'm not going to go into it here because I'm sure it would come back to haunt me. The thing is, I know I'm just being stupid and I need to cheer up and not be so affected by what's going on. I'm sure it'll change in the next few days.

Overall work has been good. We've made some changes on an upcoming product and I'm going to have to work on the new rules for it soon. Luckily it's early enough to make those changes, so everything's cool there. Apart from that I've had too much to do, lots of meetings and lots of projects that I don't seem to be making any progress on. Frustrating.

The diet seems to be going well, but I slipped one day this week and had some cheesecake (a weakness for me). It was probably a combination of being in a bad mood and feeling stressed, but I have to avoid such slips in the future. I've made very good progress and I don't plan on screwing it up.

2 Comments:

At November 12, 2004 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jon:

Your resolve is amazing. Please don't beat yourself up over one slip in a week. You are doing great things with your lifestyle.

Sorry to heat that work had been annoying. I know a guy with a baseball bat if that doesn't clear up...

RL

 
At November 14, 2004 5:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I've got a baseball bat in my trunk and I know Rob. Hmmmmm...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home