Thursday, March 03, 2005

Go See This Movie!

I went to see Ong Bak: The Thai Warrior tonight with Seth and Chris. Wow, is it good. It's a martial arts movie in the vein of Rumble in the Bronx, but it has a better story and the martial arts are at least as good. Tony Jaa plays the lead role and he's an amazing fighter. His screen presence has clearly been influenced by Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan, but his style is so different that it's really entertaining. Not only will I buy this movie, but I'll probalby go see it again soon.

It doesn't look like Jen and I are going anywhere, which is fine. We had a good talk tonight and we're both good with it. So, now I can think about looking again.

Work is difficult. I'm feeling stressy about a project (which never helps) and I have a ton of work to do on it, but my schedule is clearing up due to some other projects being transferred to others, so that will help. A lot.

Time for bed. Very sleepy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home