Monday, February 07, 2005

Made It

I was up and at the dentist's on time this morning. Why can I get up and make it to the dentist's by 7:30 when I can't do it for work? I dunno, but I did.

I hadn't been to a dentist since I was back in Madison, so it was definitely time to go again. The dentist and his assitant seemed to think my teeth looked pretty good. I got the standard cleaning and polishing, so my mouth has had that weird grittiness today. I can definitely tell my teeth are cleaner, though. I'll have to go back in a few weeks to go over the x-rays they took.

I finished watching Firefly this morning. I only had one commentary track left to watch -- the one for Objects in Space -- it was excellent and is a good example of why some commentary tracks are better than others. Or really, what they all ought to be like. That episode and Out of Gas are my favorites from the series. I will definitely be picking up the series on DVD, especially considering I have to return the copy I have to a co-worker.

Now I go to continue my editing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home