Thursday, December 06, 2007

Just So You Know

I wanted to remind everyone that although I may not be posting as regularly here as I have in the past, that doesn't mean that things aren't being updated. If you're interested in things that might have otherwise made it into a post before, then look down to the right at "Jon's Shared Items."

As I find things that interest me or I fell are important for some reason, I post them there. Some items relate to science, games, writing, comics, and rarely politics and other things are important to note.

That sidebar changes fairly rapidly, but most of it is pretty interesting, so hopefully you'll remember to check it out.

Now I'm off to have lunch with Jason and a handful of others. He leaves for London today and I'm gonna miss him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home