Monday, March 10, 2008

Good News!

Julia and I went to see the local YMCA the weekend before last and decided to join it. It has all the equipment my old gym had and is significantly cheaper, so we signed up and have gone four or five times in the last week. It's been great to get back to working out and I'm really enjoying how excited Julia is about it. She's never worked out before, so everything is new to her and she's having a lot of fun.

I was happy to get back to the gym. I know it'll help my diet do more for me and it'll also help to stave off the diabetes I've been concerned about. Anyway, I'm pretty happy about going again.

The house sale has been going well. We've had a lot of agents and potential buyers. I don't want to jinx it, but it looks like we have a really strong lead. As soon as we have an inspector over, we will hopefully be good to go. Then we have to find an apartment until the new house is done. Kind of exciting.

The work search is still ongoing. Hopefully something good will happen soon.

1 Comments:

At March 11, 2008 6:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Jon! Getting to the inspection stage with a potential buyer is a REALLY good sign.

Also gratz on re-joining a gym . . .the exercize makes all the difference. I'm taking 'Butts & Guts' classes that motivates me to work out those days and then get in other days as well.

-Kevin R-R

 

Post a Comment

<< Home