Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Clutter

My lovely wife has gone a bit crazy become quite interested in decluttering the house. She comes home most evenings and immediately sets to cleaning out all the things we've hidden in and around the house.

Tonight she worked on the kitchen and here's what she found -- and then weeded out the things we don't really need.

Anybody need a wooden spoon or two?

Or maybe a spatula?

Perhaps you need a few of these? We have more than this picture shows.

And all our knives.

I think I may keep some of those big knives in case she starts eyeing my games and comics!

On the plus side, the house looks great!

1 Comments:

At April 17, 2011 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched a "Hoarding, buried alive" marathon on TLC yesterday. Couldn't take my eyes off it. Unbelievable! Best not to get too attached to stuff and nip it in the bud.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home