Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Impending!

The big move home is happening in just a couple of days and I'm looking forward to it! All my things are packed away except for just the things I need this week... and that stuff will all be packed up by Friday night/Saturday morning.

I have a ride lined up to take me to get the rental car on Saturday, too, so I don't have to worry about that. In fact, the guy who's offered to take me is also setting up a good-bye dinner for Thursday night at the local Rock Bottom Brewery. I'm pretty sure everyone who'll be there will be from the groups I've gamed with, but maybe some random work people will make it, too. I think my boss is planning to have a good-bye lunch for me on Thursday as well, so it'll be a busy day of food and good-byes.

Despite all that, I'll be in the office on Friday until the afternoon when I'll do my exit interview, sign some papers, and collect my last check. Admittedly, as the days go on, it's more and more difficult for me to get out of bed and head into work. I suppose that's not surprising.

Time for me to take some deep breathes and relax a big before bed. For some reason, the last couple of evenings have felt very stressful to me. I'm sure it's because of the move and leaving work (plus all the work I have going on for Green Ronin, which is actually going quite well), but little panicky feelings have made their home in my stomach and I'm trying not to listen to their whispers. Everything's going to be fine and I know it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home