Wednesday, January 23, 2002

I'm at work late again to work on a different set of rules that will hopefully get me a cool, new job as a game designer. I'm still very excited by the prospect of it and I'm going to have to crank to get everything done. But maybe I'm misestimating the time the rules will take and I'll get done tonight. Yeah, right.

One of my plants is dying because my houseguest over the weekend accidently pulled it out of the soil when one of its leaves got snagged by a CD case he picked up. Oh, well. If it actually dies I'll have to pick up a new one. And I'm amazed by what plants add to the apartment. They really do help to liven things up.

I've been doing a good job of watching a lot of the DVDs I've had for a while, but hadn't gotten around to watching. Recently I watched all ten volumes of The Prisoner, all six volumes of Cowboy Bepop, The Hire collection, Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels, Galaxy Quest, Mystery Men, Blade, and tonight Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. The problem is; I still have about 20 DVDs that I own, but have never watched. I typically a movie watched every other day, so I figure I can put off getting cable for at least a month and a half -- assuming I don't pick up anything new in that time. And some of those DVDs will probably be watched with commentary at least once, plus any extras. Whew! Who knew that DVDs saved money!?

I still have stuff in an email that I want to post here, but I'm pretty tired and I still have a lot of rules writing to do yet tonight, so I think I'm going to get to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home