Saturday, January 26, 2002

Well, it's good to see my home state make the news. And it's even a cool, science thing.

I spent many a late night at work this week putting together a proposal for a new job. I think I had three or four nights of about five hours of sleep. So, why, you may ask, am I still at work at 12:01 on Friday night? I have no clue. I think it's basically because I'm enjoying the fact that I don't have to go to bed -- and regardless -- I'll make it bed before I have the last couple of nights.

Anyway, the guy that asked me to submit some ideas really liked what I gave him. He made a couple of suggested changes, which I made right away, and then he gave a copy to the owner of the company to evaluate. Hopefully something will happen with this. I'd be excited to get into design work. I'llo update more as I find it out.

Other than that...I'm tired. Tomorrow I have a full day of: the gym, board games at my bosses (yes, Seth, board games), dinner with workmates (I really need friends outside of work), and then a party at a friend of one of my workmate's house. It should be fun. But I need sleep to make it though the late night tomorrow.

Sunday -- I sleep in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home