Tuesday, February 05, 2002

Dear God! I wish I could come up with the genius that the current assignment I have will take to complete. It's simple really, write some scenarios for a game that are fast, fun, and uncomplicated. But, oh, it's so amazingly complicated! I'll keep working at it.

I forgot to mention last week that I've finished Neil Gaiman's American Gods. It was good, but not on par with his Sandman stuff.

Once again it's been days and days since I've updated, but really I haven't had too much to comment on. I wish I did, but I don't. No news on the new job. The guy who would be my boss would like to bring me over right away, but the owner of the company wants to put it on hold because he thinks I might just be a quick fix that won't work out. Nice. Thanks, I appreciate it.

I've been more active on the whole dating side of life than I've ever been before, and I have to say; I think...no...I know I prefer being friends first. The outgrowth of a dating relationship feels better, not so artificial, as when you go on a predertermined date. Maybe it's just that I haven't really clicked with anyone I've seen lately, but maybe I'd feel differently if I'd known any of them before. Really, it's amazing because I don't even think I'd like to be friends with these women. They all have some trait that's very offputting. Ugh. I don't want to get into it.

Actually I do, but I don't have the time or energy right now. I guess it just annoys me that I don't have any friends here and I can't even find any likely candidates.

Oh, and I'm really enjoying the Almost Famous/Untitled bootleg two-DVD set.

That's something, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home